Welcome to the new Board!
Professor Peter Stone was re-elected to the position of President.
From the National Committees,
- Joanne Farchakh Bajjaly was elected from the the Lebanese Committee of the Blue Shield
- Hamady Gaye, from the Senegalese Blue Shield Committee, was re-elected for a second term
- Anna Puhr, from the Austrian Committee of the Blue Shield was elected, and
- Klaus Weschenfelder, from the German Blue Shield Committee, was re-elected for a second term.
The founding four organisation have nominated the following representatives:
- ICA will be represented by Emilie Gagnet Leumas, Chair of the ICA Expert Group on Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness
- ICOM will be represented by Medea Ekner, ICOM’s Director-General (Interim)
- ICOMOS will be represented by Michał Wosiński, an expert member of ICOMOS ICLAFI – International Scientific Committee on Legal Administrative and Financial Issues, and heritage expert.
- IFLA will be represented by Sharon Memis, Secretary General and CEO of IFLA.