- Download 12447
- File Size 3 MB
- File Count 10
- Create Date 15 December 2021
- Last Updated 18 July 2023
Here you can find all the information and documents you need to found a Blue Shield National Committee.
In this pack you will find:
- Document 1 - Creation of a Blue Shield National Committee: Information, Process and Guidelines
- Document 2 – Application form
- Document 3 – Declaration Form
- Document 4 – Statute Guidance
- Document 5 – The Blue Shield Logo - Guidance for Use
- Document 6 – The Blue Shield Rules and Principles, and the 2000 Strasbourg Charter
- Document 7 - The Blue Shield Approach
Please make sure to read the information, process and guidelines thoroughly.
The application process is summarised on our Create a National Committee page: you will find the process detailed there (and in Document 1).
Please use English to complete your application unless otherwise agreed with the Secretariat. Completion in languages other than English may lead to a delay in processing your application.
|DOC 1_Process for Accreditation_07 2023.pdf||Download|
|DOC 4_Statutes Guidance_18_07_2023.docx||Download|
|Blue Shield Statutes 2016||Download|