- 530 Download
- 2.66 MB File Size
- 10 File Count
- October 29, 2018 Create Date
- November 20, 2020 Last Updated
Here you can find all the information and documents you need to found a Blue Shield National Committee.
In this pack you will find:
- Document 1 - Creation of a Blue Shield National Committee: Information, Process and Guidelines
- Document 2 – Application form
- Document 3 – Declaration Form
- Document 4 – Statute Guidance
- Document 5 – The Blue Shield Logo - Guidance for Use
- Document 6 – The Blue Shield Rules and Principles, and the 2000 Strasbourg Charter
Document 7 - The Blue Shield Approach has not been finalised yet. Please ignore references to it.
Please make sure to read the information, process and guidelines thoroughly.
The application process is summarised on our Create a National Committee page: you will find the process detailed there (and in Document 1).
Please use English to complete your application unless otherwise agreed with the Secretariat. Completion in languages other than English may lead to a delay in processing your application.
|DOC 1_Process for Accreditation_20_11_20.pdf||Download|
|Blue Shield Statutes 2016||Download|