- 1841 Download
- 2.66 MB File Size
- 11 File Count
- October 29, 2018 Create Date
- February 24, 2021 Last Updated
Here you can find all the information and documents you need to found a Blue Shield National Committee.
In this pack you will find:
- Document 1 - Creation of a Blue Shield National Committee: Information, Process and Guidelines
- Document 2 – Application form
- Document 3 – Declaration Form
- Document 4 – Statute Guidance
- Document 5 – The Blue Shield Logo - Guidance for Use
- Document 6 – The Blue Shield Rules and Principles, and the 2000 Strasbourg Charter
- Document 7 - The Blue Shield Approach
Please make sure to read the information, process and guidelines thoroughly.
The application process is summarised on our Create a National Committee page: you will find the process detailed there (and in Document 1).
Please use English to complete your application unless otherwise agreed with the Secretariat. Completion in languages other than English may lead to a delay in processing your application.
|DOC 1_Process for Accreditation_17_02_21.pdf||Download|
|Doc 7_The Blue Shield Approach 24 2 21.pdf||Download|
|Blue Shield Statutes 2016||Download|